I worked in the corporate sector for 18 years and regularly witnessed the effects of stress in the workplace. When I discovered yoga, I immediately saw its potential to provide a solution for stress at work.
I have now taught yoga in many companies and have proved it is an excellent remedy for individual, departmental and company stress.
Using my experience of corporate life and my yoga knowledge, I am able to communicate positively and effectively to ensure you get the maximum benefit from yoga at work.
So how can yoga help in your workplace?
- Yoga is a fantastic way to calm and balance the body and mind so to tackle stress head on.
- Back pain is one of the key reasons for employees to be absent from work. Yoga can lessen and heal back pain as we learn to strengthen the back and supporting muscles.
- Yoga energises the body so that lethargy and fatigue are replaced by enthusiasm and alertness so improving focus.
- Yoga makes you feel good, so improves self esteem allowing confidence to grow at work.
- Giving staff some ‘you’ time can make all the difference. Happy employees makes a happy company.
- I have found that yoga allows stronger team bonds, and groups build better communication between each other.
What do I need from you?
A regular time each week, and a clean and relatively quiet room or area where we are unlikely to be disturbed.
How long is a session?
45 minutes, 60 minutes or 90 minutes. This is available as a paid trial or regular slot.
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”